Best laid plans of mice and men

The ferry carrying the motorhome has been delayed due to bad weather and we will not now be able to pick up the motorhome from Baltimore port until May 5th.  On top of this, our hotel reservation in Baltimore was cancelled due to renovations and we are now 40 minutes North of Baltimore.

So, changes have been made to the various map pages on Great American Road Trip menu including a change of route for the first leg as we will be staying a couple of days North of Baltimore whilst we sort out the motorhome ready to start our travels beginning with some sightseeing in Washington from a site local to there which offers tours and a shuttle into the capital.

A few days clawed back over the next few stages – we will have to see how the timing goes.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.